DRIE-SWO is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to the promotion of the business continuity management profession in South Western Ontario and the exchange of related information among its members.
DRIE-SWO hosts full-day educational symposia twice a year which are free to members of all DRIE chapters. DRIE-SWO also publishes (1) a semi-annual newsletter, (2) bimonthly member updates and (3) a professional website.
Since membership fees are nominal, DRIE-SWO relies on sponsorship by private (vendor), public sector and not-for-profit organizations to help defray operating costs.
If your organization provides or has a vested interest in business continuity products or services to the South Western Ontario market, we invite you to become one of DRIE-SWO’s sponsors. There two (2) types of sponsors, as described below:
DRIE-SWO Corporate Sponsorship
The fee is $750.00 / year, from the time of sponsorship. This provides:
- Two (2) free sponsor memberships for the year in question
- Two (2) guest passes for your customers for each symposium
- Semi-Annual symposium presentation
- Symposium attendance list - Names/Company only (from each symposium) Note: this list is only for those attendees who have agreed to have their names appear
- Brochures at general symposium tables (at each symposium)
- You firm's logo on our DRIE-SWO website
- A Link to your organization's website on DRIE-SWO website
- Your sponsor logo on each semi-annual newsletter
- A quarter page advertisement in each semi-annual newsletter
DRIE-SWO Symposium Sponsorship (One per Symposium)
The fee is $2000.00 / year, due in May or October of each year, depending on which symposium you are sponsoring. This provides:
- Five (5) free sponsor memberships (one year)
- Five (5) guest passes for your customers (for each symposium)
- Symposium presentation(s) for the symposium being sponsored
- Notation in all symposium marketing materials of exclusive symposium sponsorship (for the symposium in question)
- Partnership in determining sponsored symposium agenda, topics, and speakers
- Symposium attendance list - Names/Company/Email addresses only
Note: list of only those attendees who have agreed to have their names appear
- Exclusive table setup at sponsored symposium for display of your company’s marketing materials
- Sponsor signage displayed at the sponsored symposium. You must supply.
- Your sponsor logo on DRIE-SWO website
- A Link to your company website on DRIE-SWO website
- Sponsor logo on each semi-annual newsletter
- Advertisement in each semi-annual newsletter - Full page
- Semi-annual "Sponsor Appreciation" email to our members, with an attachment promoting your products or services
- Article in each semi-annual newsletter - Up to two (2) pages
Interested in learning more about becoming a sponsor? Please contact our Sponsorship Director at email@example.com