There are a number of benefits to being a member of the DRIE-SWO organization: here are just a few.
- Participation in two DRIE-SWO symposia annually (spring, fall post-pandemic) and access to previous DRIE-SWO symposia presentation materials online on this website (Documents tab)
- Participation in periodic webinars and access to the associated presentation materials & handouts
- Networking opportunities with other preparedness practitioners, vendors, speakers etc.
- DRIE-SWO publications (Member Updates, Newsletters, Brochures etc.)
- Continuing Education Unit (CEU) credits
- Conference discounts (e.g. to DRJ, WCDM etc.)
- Free registration to "other DRIE chapter" meetings and events
- Discounts on selected DRIE-sponsored activities
Effecive January 1, 2022, annual membership fees for the DRIE-SWO chapter are only $50.00
You can become a member of DRIE-SWO today: to begin the process, email our Membership Director at firstname.lastname@example.org