Welcome to DRIE - SWO
Are you a Business Continuity Planner / Emergency Manager / Records Officer / IT Specialist or someone who works in a related field? Do you live, work or travel within South Western Ontario? Then, join DRIE SWO and enjoy the many opportunities for "face to face" networking this provides.
DRIE is a member-based not-for-profit association of practitioners and others involved or interested in business continuity, disaster recovery, contingency planning, and related fields.
It exists to promote professionalism and to facilitate member-to-member exchange of ideas and information. We hold full day Symposia twice a year (May and October), with presentations on topics of interest to business continuity planners.
Our chapter is led by a volunteer executive, with voting membership, and member services. Business Continuity Planners and others in related fields who live, work or travel within South Western Ontario are encouraged to join DRIE SWO and enjoy the many opportunities for "face to face" networking this provides.
Kim Sachau, CBCP, MBCI
President, DRIE SWO
DRIE-SWO members live or work in a variety of towns and cities across south western Ontario, literally from Windsor to Mississauga. Face-to-face meetings are usually held in a convenient mid-point, such as London or Kitchener/Waterloo.
Membership benefits include:
- Participation in DRIE SWO semi-annual meetings
- CD-ROM copy of presentations for attendees at DRIE SWO Symposia
- Participation in activities of other DRIE chapters
- Receiving DRIE SWO newsletter
- Conference discounts (eg DRJ, WCDM)
- Discounts on DRIE sponsored activities (all chapters)
- Continuing Education Credits
- Member-to-member networking (meetings planned twice yearly)
- Voting Privileges for the DRIE SWO executive
JOIN DRIE-SWO TODAY!