Continuity Management Symposium
WCDM, in partnership with the BCI, DRIC and DRIE Toronto, are offering a one day, six session educational symposium on Thursday, June 22, 2017 at the Sheraton Centre Hotel in Toronto, Ontario.
The following sessions will be offered:
- Cyber Attack - The Threat Landscape and Resiliency Requirements
- Data Breach - Provincial and/or Federal Legislation, Impact response - Crisis Management
- Supply Chain - Resiliency Planning and Disruption Impact and Response
- Cloud & Data Centre Technology - Resiliency in the Cloud and Emerging Data Centre Disaster Recovery Strategies towards reducing application RTO/RPO
- Workplace Violence - Risk reduction and mitigation, Crisis planning and response
- Regulations - an update for Financial Institutions - emerging regulations/requirements
Registration and additional information is available now at www.wcdm.org. Early bird registration for the lowest price expires March 31st.